Mother DIY Gifts

00:22:00
Before I start ! I want to wish all the mum in the world a Happy Mother Day ! And a shout out to my mum ! Am really  thankful for my mum for loving me all these years though I am such a nasty kid at moments, but yet she still love me with all her heart. Can't be anymore thankful.

I also want to share my heart out that, at many times I felt like a child that hasn't been the best daughter to my mum, and at many moments of my life I have taken my mum for granted and I didn't learn to take time appreciating my mum for all that she has done. And after reflecting through it broke my heart and I felt so crappy.

So I decided to get my mum a gift and really take time to appreciate her and write a letter to show my gratitude towards my mother.

But I was struggling to get a gifts for my mum because honestly I don't have much money and I am going through some financial difficulties. At this point guys I felt even more...... Crappy because... I was thinking I don't even have money to buy my mum a gift like something as simple as a bouquet of flower or treat her great food which is normally what people will do to appreciate their mum.



But I really wanted to get her something ! I AM DETERMINE

anime yui determined kon


 So I decided to make a bouquet of paper flower! Because all I have was paper and some cardboard so hoping that if you guys need some simple DIY ideas ! 

Here are some ways you can make them !


1. Cut many circles!



2. Cut in to a spiral shape !




3. Roll the spiral shape paper up 



4. Loosen up the rolled up Spiral shaped paper


5. WA-LAH piece all the roses together and some leaf shaped paper ! 




























And last but not least the finally product !



I AM READY FOR MOTHER DAY !



CHEERS ! Hope it helps ! Once again Happy Mother Day !

2 comments:

  1. oooh how cute! your diy work is so neat! :) your mom must be very happy to receive such a sweet gesture.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.