UPPER THOMSON CAFE HOPPING

12:15:00
So recently last month while I was having my photography elective we were supposed to choose a category to take pictures with so I decided to take food because I love food *Winks* HAHA I really love to eat though I am skinny :( Yeap and I decided to go Upper Thomson to explore because there is this one whole stretch of Cafe down there. And on that day 


I went to 3 different Cafe within a few hours I almost puke after that (because the project is due next day so I had no choice, hahaha the consequence of procrastination.) LOL. BUT I can assure you that all 3 Cafe that I went was just so worth it OMG !!! 

 1.One Man Coffee


Really love the food here it's really good, the egg the veggies taste really fresh and not to mention their bacon is super nice really awesome to chew on.

Hahha Omg just thinking about it makes me want to go back and eat now. Lastly I really love their service as well the peepz is friendly there warm and welcoming!

2.Habitat Coffee



Wahaha, this is another awesome possum Cafe. Girls I think you guys might like to go here HAHA because I realized that everyone that serves there are guys (Handsome guys).

 But more than just the guys the food is good too OMG I love their coffee it smells really good and taste good as well ! Their Churros is coated with sugar and they give you chocolate to dip it .
 People with sweet tooth will LOVE IT . (People like me ) 

 3.PACAMARA BOUTIQUE COFFEE ROASTERS


I really love it here love the interior love the service LOVE THE FOOD. For this cafe I especially love the tea the aroma is fantastic and not just the tea the cake as well.

 For some reason when you munch into them it don't just taste good the aroma given off is Super SUPER satisfying. All in all the experience was just fantastic ! I would like to suggest, just a suggestion here.

 If you are planning to go for cafe hopping alone you can prepare a Mp3 player and a story book to read. It really help you to relax and just de-stress. But there are many ways you can do during Cafe hopping as well ! So just discover your own way !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.