Photography Elective

23:45:00
Finally a chance to blog!! So stressed out by my recent exams ,all the memorizing and there was even one point that I really told myself I can't take it anymore and I almost gave up, but thankfully it's just "Almost" and I pressed on.




Really want to just take this time to thank God for this period, how His presence has always supporting me even through the toughest moments even through the time where I wanted to give up, but yet He is still so ever faithful in my life :) God I thank you and where would I be without your grace ?....


. OH WELL Bahahaha, UGH promised myself to blog after I finish my final exam and project so here you go !




It's been such a long long time since I have been blogging. For those who don't know I am currently studying Visual Merchandising Course in ITE now, I really enjoy this course a lot though, I had great friends and I am loving what I am studying.


So this semester I get to learn Photography because we have a photography elective (Duh) it was crazily-fun.
So we had this assignment that we need to make an event poster out of the photos that we take. I collaborated with my friends because we can help each other.(Duh)
This is the photography we took ! We were at Bishan Park

From March 9, 2016


From March 9, 2016


From March 9, 2016


LOLOL I was supposed to be a cancer patient that get comforted by my friend...Gahaha so that explained why I looked like I am dying kinda face. But I kept on having NG because my friends keep making me laugh. LOL EVIL >.>

AND some behind the scenes part...

From March 9, 2016


From March 9, 2016


Yeap so this sums up our whole entire journey of the photography elective! And a selfie of the three of us! Really thankful that I could do it together with you 3, if not for you guys I think it's not possible to get this photography project done.


Thank you friends !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.